Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 quick questions

Options
  • 02-10-2011 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Hello,

As the title says I've 2 hopefully quick questions that I hope I can get some help with:

Is it possible to record decent quality video for a website. Obviously I'm not looking to go Blu-ray with this thing, just good enough for a short promotional video.

Next, I have an Irish based website with a .ie suffix and have recently purchased hosting albeit with an american host. I would like to move my Irish site to the american host. The site is ranking fairly poorly at the moment anyway, so my question is will using an american host make my job much harder if at all?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

Diceicle wrote: »
    Hello,

Next, I have an Irish based website with a .ie suffix and have recently purchased hosting albeit with an american host. I would like to move my Irish site to the american host. The site is ranking fairly poorly at the moment anyway, so my question is will using an american host make my job much harder if at all?

Thanks for your time.

Hi, it depends what your target is. Irish or Worldwide? In fact, your server location is important as a website on Irish server is more likely to appear on Google.ie (not always, but as an average)

Advertisement