Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get from greystones to arklow on public transport tuesday morning?

Options
  • 02-10-2011 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi, the train that used to go to arklow in the mornings has been taken off the new timetable. So, I need to use the buses. can anyone tell me where, exactly, the southbound bus eireann stop is in kilmacanogue? And can I get the 184 to drop me off there? advice really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

davelo wrote: »
    hi, the train that used to go to arklow in the mornings has been taken off the new timetable. So, I need to use the buses. can anyone tell me where, exactly, the southbound bus eireann stop is in kilmacanogue? And can I get the 184 to drop me off there? advice really appreciated.

It sounds a bit complicated but you might have to get a 184 to Bray and then a 145 to kilmacanoque

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

184 to kilpeddar by Derek Burton motors its also a BE stop.

Advertisement