Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2euro shop in cork?

Options
  • 02-10-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi guys, i just moved here Recently and was wondering if anyone knew of a 2 euro shop in town??

Its handy for pickin up a few odd bits and bobs :)

I thought i saw one the first day i arrived but havent been able to find one since.

I know there are plenty of discount shops and bargain shops, but just wondering did I imagine seeing one or not that first day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

lods wrote: »
    this is the one alright, however recently they changed to a 1 euro shop(can't remember the exact name it has now but it's something like that). seems to be the exact same shop just a euro cheaper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭babyfratelli_x

Tanx a million guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I think there is one in Wilton shopping centre...And also a new one next to Supervalu by the Lough.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

There's a discount world on North Main Street too, it's not a 2euro shop but it has a better range than the one on Oliver Plunkett Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Uh the one in Tescos in Douglas is great always go shopping in there they have everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

MissRetro wrote: »
    There's a discount world on North Main Street too, it's not a 2euro shop but it has a better range than the one on Oliver Plunkett Street.

I second this one. The top discounts are when you're buying in bulk. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

there is also one in maylor street, opp the side entrance to debenhams, quite big but not as good or as busy as the one in oliver plunkett st.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

The one in Douglas Court Shopping Centre (The one with Dunnes) is great too. Lots of really nice plates and casserole dishes.

Advertisement