Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the Top Secret suprise for today?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Very interesting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Yup, im not expecting anything great like Caspian being released but that would be sweet! How long ago was this poster made and put up on the net?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

More attempts by Battlefieldo to spam and self promote is all I expect from them.

On a brighter note, there's been a lot of chatter that Caspian will be made public tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hrm... I was linked to this by someone I know, but it's looking like a possible non-official thing?

http://battlefieldo.com/battlefieldos-bf3-community-weekend-event/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Spear wrote: »
    On a brighter note, there's been a lot of chatter that Caspian will be made public tomorrow.

What's this now? Where ya hearing this? Would love it if true, Caspian really is a special map!

• Advertisement

Wonder if/when they start the tream @ http://battlefieldo.com/battlefieldos-bf3-community-weekend-event/ ?
    Open Beta BF3 Lobby
    6:00AM EST / 11:00AM GMT Saturday, October 1st - 11:30PM EST / 4:30AM GMT Sunday, October 2nd
    Thanks to i3d.net, we will be running a series of BF3 Open Beta servers and a Teamspeak server for the community to join in on. DICE’s very own, Daniel “zh1nt0″ Matros will be pulling a 24hr game session with us+ other DICE developers!
    Seems to have already happened... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Caspian Border please

I want to play proper battlefield

not that rush bs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Looking at that advert banner its Battlefieldo not BF lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

i think they should preview karkand for a day or 2 :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The surprise was a DICE vs Battlefieldo in some BF3 games.

/thread

• Advertisement

The surprise was a DICE vs Battlefieldo in some BF3 games.

/thread
    Note to self: kill whomever sent me the link :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Spear wrote: »

Any more rumours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Any more rumours?

That rumour has already been squashed by zh1nt0 on twitter

Advertisement