If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon Ceol

Options
  • 02-10-2011 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Have you got the Denon Ceol in stock? If you do, could you quote for it paired with the Monitor Audio Radius 90 HD? If not, could you quote for the same speaker set paired with all of your other mini systems? Any suggestions for alternatives welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi zenit.

Sorry for the delay in getting a reply out to you!

We currently have the Denon Ceol in stock in the Black finish priced at £499.95

We also have the Monitor Aduio Radius 90HD in stock (Denpending on the colour required).

I could offer the above system for £779.90 Delivered and included 4m of speaker cable.

If this is of interest please let me know or if you can find the items cheaper drop us a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭zenit

Thanks for the reply. I got an online price of £449.95 including AirPlay Upgrade for the the Ceol. Also John was offering a deal on the Denon DM38 paired with the Monitor Audio Radius HD 90 of £369.95. I don't need the speaker cable. Perhaps you could get back to me with another price, if not is the deal on the Denon DN38 and speakers still available?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

zenit wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. I got an online price of £449.95 including AirPlay Upgrade for the the Ceol. Also John was offering a deal on the Denon DM38 paired with the Monitor Audio Radius HD 90 of £369.95. I don't need the speaker cable. Perhaps you could get back to me with another price, if not is the deal on the Denon DN38 and speakers still available?

Zenit,

Just picked this one up this morning - apologies for the delay!

Ok Denon Ceol with the Monitor Audio Radius 90HD I can do at a Boardies price of just £619.95 and delivery for the system would be £12.95 countrywide - would look spanking together as a system!

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and keep mc posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

That's great John. I will go for that with the piano black speakers if you have them. I assume the AirPlay upgrade is included?

That's great John. I will go for that with the piano black speakers if you have them. I assume the AirPlay upgrade is included?

Yip, indeede - and no problem on the R90's in Black - they look great - I'm listening to a pair of them as I speak!

Thanks for the order - if you would like to PM us your contact details I'll get the guys to get you sorted..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Just for the benefit of others.

The Airplay upagrade is free on Denon equipment for a limted time only.

I've emailed you the tracking reference.

Thanks for the business and we hope you get years of enjoyment !

ATVB

Dave

Thanks for the great service. The Ceol is incredible. The speakers have surpassed my expectations. But the AirPlay function trumps the lot, it is magic.
    Zenit.

Is it possible to add another set of speakers to this set up?

Is it possible to add another set of speakers to this set up?

Hi there,

Then Ceol can only take 1 pair of speakers. If you're looking to run 2 pairs check out the Marantz MCR603:

http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=Systems&SubCatId=0&ProductId=MCR603MelodyMedia

Chris

Hi there,

Then Ceol can only take 1 pair of speakers. If you're looking to run 2 pairs check out the Marantz MCR603:

http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=Systems&SubCatId=0&ProductId=MCR603MelodyMedia

Chris

Or of course you could add a QED SS20 or QED SS30 which are excellent quality speaker switches

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/qed/ss30/qed-ss30-3way-swch

The SS20 allows you to add on additional pair at £49.95 and the SS30 at £59.95 allows 3 pairs in total..

Best of all as they are QED, you lose very little in audio quality...

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hi John,
    I just saw your reply now. The QED SS20 would suit my needs perfectly, I also need a pair of compatible very small black speakers. Try for January sale prices. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Zenit.

Hi John,
    I just saw your reply now. The QED SS20 would suit my needs perfectly, I also need a pair of compatible very small black speakers. Try for January sale prices. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Zenit.

Zenit,

if yuo are looking for a really compact pair of speakers, that sound good and look amazing - go for the Monitor Audio Radius 90HD - they really match the Ceol as they are in a Piano Lacquer (Black or white) - OK they are expensive - their RRP is £325, we sell them at £279.95 and if you would like a pair I'll do you one to go with your Ceol at a mad £199.95..

Have a look at them here: http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius-hd/r90hd/

But to be honest the pics don't do them any justice - they look and sound amazing for their size - I have a pair myself in the office!

Keep me posted if you would like to grab a pair - I guarantee they won't be any cheaper come January.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    I have the Ceol and monitor audio 90 already. What I want is to add the QED SS20 and a really small pair of quality speakers, the MA 90 are just too big for the job.
    Thanks for the reply.

Hi John,
    I have the Ceol and monitor audio 90 already. What I want is to add the QED SS20 and a really small pair of quality speakers, the MA 90 are just too big for the job.
    Thanks for the reply.

Zen,

yep I knw it was mainly the SS20 - in terms of speakers, honestly there really isn't anything smaller than the R90HD's that will do the Ceol any justice - MA also do the Radius 45HD but they really do need a subwoofer if you want any great quality and reasonable sound levels - they are tiny to be fair and nothing beats them in terms of audio quality v's size, but I would really have a look to see if you could squeese something slightly larger to maintain your quality..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

Can you give me a price including delivery and I will run it by the boss tomorrow. Thanks for the great service.
    Zenit.

Can you give me a price including delivery and I will run it by the boss tomorrow. Thanks for the great service.
    Zenit.

Zen,

here we go again - confusion reigns - not sure if it's the R45's or the SS20 you are looking for pricing so heres both :D

SS20 - £54.95
    Radius45HD - £169.95 / £119.95/pair (these include the same brill brackets as the R90's)

Keep me posted and hope the pow wow with the boss goes according to plan,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Sorry for the confusion last time John. I have the go ahead for the Radius 45hd(piano black) and the ss20. You should have my details from before, nice to do business with you again.
    Zenit.

Hi Zenith.

We don't keep your payment details from the last time. Something about data security or something !!!! :rolleyes:

Can you PM me a contact number and we'll get you sorted in the morning ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4 asal cliste

Zenit,

Just picked this one up this morning - apologies for the delay!

Ok Denon Ceol with the Monitor Audio Radius 90HD I can do at a Boardies price of just £619.95 and delivery for the system would be £12.95 countrywide - would look spanking together as a system!

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and keep mc posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

Hi guys,
    I saw this from a few months ago, can anybody else get in on this deal?
    If my calculations are correct that is approx 740 euros.

Hi there.

We don't like offering one boardie a deal and then saying no to another, so yes that deal is available to you.

Drop me a line if you would like to go ahead.

ATVB

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.