Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kyle Walker

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

Im hoping his recent poor form is just a youth related blip and not a case that he's not getting on with AVB, whether that be a personality issue or just not understanding how he's expected to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Has had a rough time at different stages this season but has been quite strong in the last 6 weeks or so and again tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

See him just whizz past Lennon who was flying at the time, tonight. I agree he could become a great player for us in the not too distant future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

In the 1st half he was the only one I could see dragging the team forward. It's annoying because he has the potential to be immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Had a good game by all means, a few little sloppy passes, and lucky Ramires fell flat on his face, also should have done better when he cut in for that shot on his left. He looked like he was on a mission to make ammends for the home fixture and he was the reason Chelsea were having more joy down our left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Has an awful lot of work ahead of him this summer. Next season is make or break for him in my eyes. We've only ever seen rare glimpses of his ability. The Chelsea match being one. As a whole this season I've been disappointed.

Maybe he should spend a little less time on his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

A much improved player lately it has to be said.

Advertisement