Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are they thinking!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

This is very bad news. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

I'd imagine they'll backtrack this. poll on forums has the largest ratio against something iv'e ever seen, 99% are against it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

i really like that they are listening and rectifying their mistake really fast.
    and admitting to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    i really like that they are listening and rectifying their mistake really fast.
    and admitting to it

Are they trying to drum up business with these stupid ideas, any idiot would know this was a stupid idea and would instantly get shot down by the community. i really feel their doing it on purpose then changing it back after uproar by the community so they're looked on like saints and doing it for the community, i smell a hidden agenda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Possibly KilOit, however I would give my right ball to be sitting around a table with them when they are brainstorming ideas like this. There must be serious brown nosing happening for ideas like this to get off the page!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

The game is a carbon copy of BC2 / Moh so its simply a matter of enabling it and adding a simple interface. It will probably look identical to BC2's squad system. The squad system is there, but will it be more functional (I'm guessing not) .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

KilOit wrote: »
    Are they trying to drum up business with these stupid ideas, any idiot would know this was a stupid idea and would instantly get shot down by the community. i really feel their doing it on purpose then changing it back after uproar by the community so they're looked on like saints and doing it for the community, i smell a hidden agenda.

and thats a good idea if its what theyre doing.

id rather be bull****ted into believing they are listening to the community like they are now,
    rather than something like cod where your just simply told no dedicated servers, simple as, even though hundreds of thousands of people signed that online petition.

or be told your gona now have to pay to upload and make videos of your cod games.

i still say fair play to them.
    either way its win win for everyone.

if its like you say, then the good things are gona be there anyway,
    if its wasnt gona be in the game, then it will now cause they listen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Played a lot of games today with my bro,joined in a party and not once did we get on the same squad, what a joke.

Game sadly went down hill for me this evening, both in performance on my machine, constantly getting one shot killed and now no servers can be found to play. I think Dice/EA really need to think about how unprofessional this is all getting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

They just what you to use there site, nothing got to do with convenience

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Half the idea behind battlelog is probably to get money from advertisements etc, which Im sure they can easily embed

OK looks like the shouting has produced what we want. Squad management will be in, inc private squads etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Thank god!
    I was wondering how it would work when you try join a server as a squad/party and there isn't enough spaces.
    Say two guys get in and then when the others manage to get in they are put into the same squad together or seperate squads or what?!
    Considering you wouldn't have had the option to choose or swap to the squad with your buddies when you got in there.
    Doesn't matter now thankfully.

Advertisement