Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you want in the final and who you think will get through?

Options
  • 02-10-2011 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

I have my line up of who i want.
    Girls:
    Janet:
    Melanie:
    Amelia:
    Misha:
    Boys:
    Joe cox:
    James Micheal's:
    Lucas:
    Craig colton: I do think Frankie will go through though.
    Bands:
    The Risk:
    Nu Vibe:
    Chasing keys:
    Estrella:
    Overs:
    John joe kerr:
    Jerry:
    Kitty:
    Joseph:

Now i am sure not all of them will get through but its who i feel should.
    Who do you want to get through?
    And who you think will get through?

Go to it people see how right you are :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Girls:
    Jade
    Misha
    Sopie
    Janet

Boys:
    Craig
    John
    Marcus
    Joe

Over's:
    Terry
    Johnny
    Samantha
    Johnjo

Groups:
    2 shoes
    The Lovettes
    Nu Vie
    Rhythmix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

The girls will be Janet , Amelia, Melanie, and Misha I'd say. I hope Jade doesn't get through anyway! I'd fancy Frankie, Craig, James Michael and Marcus for the boys While I don't want Frankie to get through I reckon he's a cast iron guarantee. Admittedly I must put my hands up and say that I don't know enough about the groups but I reckon 2 shoes and Nu Vibe are certainties. And then to the over 25's- Kitty (words can't even begin to explain how annoying she is), Johnny, Goldie will definitely get through, while I hope Terry joins them. Samantha will then replace Goldie.

Also it would be interesting to see who, at this stage, people reckon will win it out. Isn't it around this time in which the judges put in an envelope who they reckon will win? I'll start off by saying James Michael.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I reckon Amelia will win. She has plenty of pitch in an already powerful voice.

Advertisement