Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Wheelset Shimano WH-R500 brand new

Options
  • 02-10-2011 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Shimano WH-R500 700c wheelset for sale €100. Brand new, unused, still in plastics. Skewers included, but no cassette or tyres. 9 speed cassette, 10 speed compatable with spacer.
    Not race level wheels, but decent commuter/training wheels. 1,884 grms the set or thereabouts.
    Dublin 15 area.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

shimano wrote: »
    Shimano WH-R500 700c wheelset for sale €100. Brand new, unused, still in plastics. Skewers included, but no cassette or tyres. 9 speed cassette, 10 speed compatable with spacer.
    Not race level wheels, but decent commuter/training wheels. 1,884 grms the set or thereabouts.
    Dublin 15 area.

offer 50e quick sale and collection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shimano

I'd rather hang on to them for 50 euro to be honest. 80 euro would be my floor.

€80 for a brand new set of durable shimano wheels - anyone fancy it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭saltrock2007

hi there, are the wheels still available? My bike is 8 speed cassette, compatible? You say 9 speed cassete, does the cassett come with or are the wheels just compatible with this cassette?

thanks

Still available mate.
    Just the wheels, no tyres or cassette. I wasn't sure, so I checked a few sites, and apparently it is compatible with 8 speed cassettes.

http://www.bikecircle.com/forums/showthread.php?37895-8-speed-cassette-fits-on-9-speed-hub-just-fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭saltrock2007

€80 your floor? offer €80 for the set, depending on inspection

where are you based? pm me your details and ill contact you for quick sale

thanks

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,130 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

€80 your floor? offer €80 for the set, depending on inspection

where are you based? pm me your details and ill contact you for quick sale

thanks
    No PMs until a deal is agreed in-thread

Deal agreed in priciple - thanks.
    PM sent.

Thanks to Saltrock2007, gentleman - pleasure doing business with you, and wish you lots of buckle free miles on those wheels.

Advertisement