Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diddy going off on non ciroc drinker and T.I. sonning Diddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭ImGettinPaper

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    Diddy being the idiot we all know he is.

T.I. sonning diddy, telling him to calm the F down.

diddy is a fool, putting t.i. in that sort of situation, and with all his body guards between him and the guy hes going off on.:rolleyes:
    What happened? I can't view the video at work :x

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looks like someone was trying to promote another drink at a P.Diddy Ciroc sponsered event and Diddy rightly took the drink from him. This started some verbals and pushing.
    TI then took the mic and apparenlty calmed things down. But in fairness, I dont think he did at all.

I honestly dont see what was wrong with what Diddy done, he put on an event for Ciroc and someone tried to promote something else there.

FYI - you can see the Ciroc banners in the background

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

t.i. welcome home party, diddy spots someone drinking something thats not ciroc and goes off on the guy, making threats and the usual tough guy shyt, all the while his body guards are handily placed between him and the guy hes going at.

t.i. grabs a mike and sons diddy, telling him to calm down, the guy bought his drink, he can drink what ever the fukk he wants.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Looks like someone was trying to promote another drink at a P.Diddy Ciroc sponsered event and Diddy rightly took the drink from him. This started some verbals and pushing.
    TI then took the mic and apparenlty calmed things down. But in fairness, I dont think he did at all.

I honestly dont see what was wrong with what Diddy done, he put on an event for Ciroc and someone tried to promote something else there.

FYI - you can see the Ciroc banners in the background
    wasnt aware of that, what makes you say the guy was promoting the drink he was drinking?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

wasnt aware of that, what makes you say the guy was promoting the drink he was drinking?

i read it on some hip hop news feed earlier, and if you listen to P Diddley closely you can hear that's what he's irked about.

• Advertisement

i read it on some hip hop news feed earlier, and if you listen to P Diddley closely you can hear that's what he's irked about.
    not sure how someone would get into a ciroc event with cases full of grey goose for instance.
    if your promoting something, your not buying it at the venue and promoting it, nor are you showing up at the front door with something thats not ciroc.
    cant see that happening tbh, unless it was being promoted in another way, clothing or something.

the way i look at it, diddy went off at an event t.i. was at, t.i. is just days out of jail, things could have gotten pretty heated and the situation may have escalated to the point where t.i. ended up in trouble.

So it seems what happened was some guy in club waving a bottle of grey goose in diddies direction, obviously taunting him.

Diddy has tweeted about 8000 apologies on twitter, dont think it was Grey Goose, think it was Bishops Finger :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭ImGettinPaper

Diddy has tweeted about 8000 apologies on twitter, dont think it was Grey Goose, think it was Bishops Finger :D
    Being the fantastic entrepreneur I'd hazzard a guess and say it's all staged for publicity. I mean, it was a publicity event after all right?? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

diddy is one cat i cant stand, the leech of hip hop.

• Advertisement

so would i if it was captured on video and i looked a complete a$$ hole.

diddy is one cat i cant stand, the leech of hip hop.
    i find the guy to be a complete and utter moron, hes all thats bad about hip hop to me.
    im all for the bling element, i dont care how many cars he owns or how big his mansion is, because honestly id live that lavishly if i had that sort of money, my problem is not with how much he has.

its just hes an insensitive prikk who flaunts his cash in the wrong places and at the wrong times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i find the guy to be a complete and utter moron, hes all thats bad about hip hop to me.
    im all for the bling element, i dont care how many cars he owns or how big his mansion is, because honestly id live that lavishly if i had that sort of money, my problem is not with how much he has.

its just hes an insensitive prikk who flaunts his cash in the wrong places and at the wrong times.

couldnt agree more, my main problem with diddy is his ability to hang out of any artist who is relevant to try and actually stay relevant himself.

i know he also does a spot of managing and has his own label etc but in the wise words of suge knight from the 20 sec mark to 34 seconds :D

I love diddy, he is a pr1ck, but I still love him for some reason. Not his music, just cuz he's rich and does whatever the hell he wants. I actually used to watch that making the band show just to see him being an utter cnut to people and telling them the reason they are not in the band is because he is rich.

i used to like him, saw him in concert and believe it or not had a brilliant time, he puts on a great show.
    normally not bothered by how celebs behave but a couple of things he done i thought was hugely inappropriate and turned me off him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I love diddy, he is a pr1ck, but I still love him for some reason. Not his music, just cuz he's rich and does whatever the hell he wants. I actually used to watch that making the band show just to see him being an utter cnut to people and telling them the reason they are not in the band is because he is rich.

He can be entertaining to watch alright. He can also be a complete muppet and it's painful to watch how he carries on but at he does have a sense of humour at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Don't have any issue with Diddy to be fair, a Ciroc sponsored event and some muppet in the crowd decides to provoke Diddy and flaunt a bottle of Grey Goose in his face? The clown was looking for trouble. Diddy clearly had a few drinks in him at the time and has since apologized for his behavior, who cares?

Have seen him live myself and he is a GREAT performer, whether or not you like his music is irrelevant, he is a very intelligent self made multi-millionaire that has managed to stay relevant in the music industry for close to 20 years, there is no denying that he is one of the leaders of hip-hop and has been for quite some time.

He hit a drink out of some idiots hand - does this change my opinion of him? Absolutely not.

Advertisement