Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Lilies, where to get them?

Options
  • 02-10-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

I know it may sound quite a weird question, but there is a girl I like and her favorite flowers are Water lilies (the ones from pond), so I have question: where can I get some? or order? price doesn't matter as long as its' reasonable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah that is so nice btu jes I wouldnt have a clue where to order them from. Where are you based.. Have you tried rining the local flower shop and asking them or go to a garden centre they would surley know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HannahDunne

I got them in a garden centre in Wicklow.. Paul Sextons. They werent as pretty as i thought. They were €25. Dont know if they still have them, it was August when i saw them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

I got them in a garden centre in Wicklow.. Paul Sextons. They werent as pretty as i thought. They were €25. Dont know if they still have them, it was August when i saw them

Alright gonna check that out, if they are there will get them for sure, no matter what cost of delivery will be.

Advertisement