Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basketball maynooth/leixlip/lucan / cellbridge area

Options
  • 02-10-2011 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

hi im just inquiring if anyone knows if theres any ladies basketball teams in the above areas. me and my friend have not played for a number of years but would love to play again both played for school teams but been a while. do u know of any that need new players obviously a low division. we both play gaelic football so not phased by fitness etc. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Biff11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 maeve.oconnell

Hi we're looking for basketball players but we're based in Inchicore Tuesdays (7-8:30) and Terenure Thursdays (7-8:30) if you can make it in. We're division 2. Otherwise i'd say try Tigers in Maynooth, contact details on DLBB.net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Da Coach

Hi-there are 2 womens teams playing in the Dub Ladies D2 and 4 leagues, if your interested you can drop in on Tue (7.30-9pm) or Thurs (9-10.30pm) we play in COlaiste Bride new road Clondalkin D 22, we are always looking for new players to come on board. :)

Advertisement