Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Systema m4

Options
  • 02-10-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

i know its a long shot but i am looking for one of these for a long time and finally i said enough is enough will trade m200 for a good one :) or let me know how much your looking for it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

The M200 Intervention :eek: really are you feeling ok????? I think you need an Intervention of another kind..............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    The M200 Intervention :eek: really are you feeling ok????? I think you need an Intervention of another kind..............

its a long shot doubt any one has one :) better to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

stigmau5 wrote: »
    its a long shot doubt any one has one :) better to ask

i have :) do you have cheytac for trade ????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey Mate

Did you see this one Airsoft Adverts!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056380726

renas wrote: »
    i have :) do you have cheytac for trade ????

im still in two minds about trade perfer to pay with cash :) have loads of other stuff to trade

• Advertisement

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hey Mate

Did you see this one Airsoft Adverts!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056380726

thanks bud bit far for me :) sound for that do

im still in two minds about trade perfer to pay with cash :) have loads of other stuff to trade

you got me interest on m200 :D i like to have one of these, do you can give more info on it, with version it is ? cheers bud

renas wrote: »
    you got me interest on m200 :D i like to have one of these, do you can give more info on it, with version it is ? cheers bud

hey bud its the ares version and i think i would rather buy after falling in love with it couldnt let it go

hey bud its the ares version and i think i would rather buy after falling in love with it couldnt let it go

Ha I knew it! :D I was there when you collected it you had them puppy dog eyes!!!!!

Ha I knew it! :D I was there when you collected it you had them puppy dog eyes!!!!!

sure the lad didnt want to sell it too me ha wifes orders :) are you sure you want to buy it :) we went all over the place that day 13 hours driving :P

• Advertisement

sure the lad didnt want to sell it too me ha wifes orders :) are you sure you want to buy it :) we went all over the place that day 13 hours driving :P

well as you said he didnt whant to sell it so he had to ask lol :D being the softy that I am I would have said keep it stick to the man .....(or woman in his case) and then just spend the money on a load of new stuff at qas or MIA lol

well as you said he didnt whant to sell it so he had to ask lol :D being the softy that I am I would have said keep it stick to the man .....(or woman in his case) and then just spend the money on a load of new stuff at qas or MIA lol

or keep it :P misses wants to go to canada for 3 weeks lol :P

or keep it :P misses wants to go to canada for 3 weeks lol :P

well in that case your screwed :P GLWS/T!

well in that case your screwed :P GLWS/T!

thanks ha :)

no bother mate i am more interested in the shell ejecting version anyways, so if you want it for cash you can have it, cheers :)

Advertisement