Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ranked head to head

Options
  • 02-10-2011 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering why I cant change the settings in online head to head matches to ranked please tell me I dont have to buy the ultimate edition to do this.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

-oRnein9- wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering why I cant change the settings in online head to head matches to ranked please tell me I dont have to buy the ultimate edition to do this.

Thanks

I think you can only be ranked online if you do the Online Seasons thing. Head-to-head is for non-competitive online matches it seems.

And also, on that note, the seasons thing is set up very well so far. You set up your teams and formations before searching for an opponent and equal ranked teams are paired to play each other so if you want to play with, for example, Santos (4 star) you can have a fair match against a similar rated team. I'm loving it playing as Santos against similar opposition!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

So there is no way to play a friend in a ranked game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

FYG wrote: »

There doesn't seem to be. It'll save the stats between you and your friend though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

FYG wrote: »
    You've never been allowed to play friends ranked in any game that's one on one. Sure unless they join your game in COD or something and get on the other team it applies for all games. Just look at what happened in MW2 when friends played each other in FFA and made accounts for the sole purpose of giving out free kills for their friends to rank up.

One thing I do like is that they give you rankings against your friends in this. Though defending is still useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

There's no way to boost but there does seem to be an online friends version of seasons. Myself and Kinetic played a couple of games last night. Won one apiece, so level on points :)

That's the only semi-ranked way to play friends/

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Liam O wrote: »
    You've never been allowed to play friends ranked in any game that's one on one.

You could play a ranked game against a friend in FIFA 11 by creating a lobby and then inviting them to a ranked game...

Oh, and it's not for boosting in-case you think it is. More so betting.

Advertisement