Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baptismal Certificates

Options
  • 02-10-2011 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi.
    My mother was baptised in St Michael's and Johns church (Dublin .1) in 1935, but the church has since been knocked down. She needs a copy of her baptism Cert, but doesn't know how to obtain a copy. The priest in the church where she was married, has no idea on what to do. Could someone please help ??? I'd be really thankful !!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You can get a copy of her birth cert in Joyce House in Lombard Street East, but not sure where you can get a copy of her baptisimal cert. Try making contact with the Archdiocese of Dublin and I'm sure they'd be able to point you in the right direction.

Best of luck.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement