Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting out of Dublin at Rush Hour

Options
  • 02-10-2011 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Firstly I know this is mental but I have to do it! Two questions really for Dublin commuters...

1. I'm leaving Dublin to get to Waterford at approx 5.30 or 6, whichever you think is best?

2. I'm driving and I need to get to Waterford as quick as possible (given the timings!) Should I use the Luas P&R (Red Cow/Citywest?) or park in town and drive straight from there? I'll be by Trinity...

I know it's not ideal and won't be quick but ideally I'd like to be in Wat in about 2 hours?! Madness? :o

Thank You!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I would say park in town and drive out the quays then St johns rd and through Inchicore then onto the Naas rd at around 5.30 and you should be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

If you leave trinity at 3:45 and head down the quays/n4 to the m50, you can make waterford by 6 quite easily.

Advertisement