Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband 'Resetting' Every So Often

• 02-10-2011 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what causes this? I will be playing a game online and out of nowhere I will get disconnected because the modem has decided to spaz out and 'reset'. Why the fcuk does it do this? It's really p1ssing me off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

What router you got? The zyxel one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

We have the same problem as well !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

similar problem here. Eircom netopia wireless modem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I'm having the same problem with one of the lines I use. What exchanges are you all on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I'm on Portarlington.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Yeah it's the ZyXel one. The old modem never did this so I think I'll just swap back for the old one. How do you know what exchange you are on? I'm in Dublin if that's what you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Yeah it's the ZyXel one. The old modem never did this so I think I'll just swap back for the old one. How do you know what exchange you are on? I'm in Dublin if that's what you mean.

yeah use the old one, known issue with the zyxel ones...

Advertisement