Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emailing Meteor?

Options
  • 03-10-2011 7:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know the customer services email address for Meteor? I cant see anything on the site except the ridiculous forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭da wiseguy

be prepared in getting generic non-descript answers back though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

da wiseguy wrote: »
    be prepared in getting generic non-descript answers back though.

+1 to that

Youll ask about A, You will get B

Ive gotten this in several occasions...

+1 to that

Youll ask about A, You will get B

Ive gotten this in several occasions...

they are a bit of a joke. it's like they make a point of being as elusive and generic as possible. they pick the most irrelevant line in your query as possible and answer that.

it took over 2 weeks with emails and to-ing and fro-ing to try to get an answer on a very simple question and they still have yet to respond properly. i am not a meteor customer...am thinking of porting to them from o2...and they keep coming back to me saying to log in using mymeteor.ie - HELLO...i cannot use this as i am not a customer!!

o2 told me i'd be better off going to meteor, but meteor are making it very difficult to choose to sign up with....! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭schqually

I went with the forum, got my problem sorted in the end after two and a half weeks worth of pain... :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056404693

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

da wiseguy wrote: »
    they are a bit of a joke. it's like they make a point of being as elusive and generic as possible. they pick the most irrelevant line in your query as possible and answer that.

it took over 2 weeks with emails and to-ing and fro-ing to try to get an answer on a very simple question and they still have yet to respond properly. i am not a meteor customer...am thinking of porting to them from o2...and they keep coming back to me saying to log in using mymeteor.ie - HELLO...i cannot use this as i am not a customer!!

o2 told me i'd be better off going to meteor, but meteor are making it very difficult to choose to sign up with....! :confused:

Why not just go into a shop? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

And miss out on opportunity to give out on the internet about the internet, never:rolleyes:

because i want to order online - cheaper tariffs and by ordering online you can avail of other discounts such as with fatcheese.ie.

Advertisement