Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon Entries are Closed

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

Corcaigh70 wrote: »
    very DISAPPOINTED with attitude, I have picked up an injury and therefore cannot complete the event. I have contacted the organisers and was told there would be no refund available and I am expected to take the hit. I then asked could I have my ticket referred to the 2018 event, again I was told this was not their policy.
    This is a very poor service, not only am I bitterly disappointed about getting injured and missing out in completing my 1st marathon but I am expected to take a hit on the €70 entrance fee.
    Typical Ireland!!!!!!!!!!

Pray you never have to pull out of an Ironman at short notice....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Corcaigh70 wrote: »
    very DISAPPOINTED with attitude, I have picked up an injury and therefore cannot complete the event. I have contacted the organisers and was told there would be no refund available and I am expected to take the hit. I then asked could I have my ticket referred to the 2018 event, again I was told this was not their policy.
    This is a very poor service, not only am I bitterly disappointed about getting injured and missing out in completing my 1st marathon but I am expected to take a hit on the €70 entrance fee.
    Typical Ireland!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/

Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Chivito550 wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/

Let us know how you get on.

Good afternoooon to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭jacool

Pray you never have to pull out of an Ironman at short notice....
    Might depend on how well you know him

Advertisement