Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Painters in Dublin???

• 03-10-2011 9:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

looking for a decent painter in the big shmoke

some testimonials would be good

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

I got Ken at the motorcycle paint shop to paint my gsxr, he did a great job, couldn't fault his work, gave a me a quote and stuck to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 elanskid

Hi
    We just got the whole exterior of our house painted and the hall, stairs, landing for a very reasonable price and they even offered to clean my windows when they were painting the upper part of the house. I only recommend if I believe the service is way beyond what others provide. PM me if anyone would like the details.
    Elaine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

elanskid wrote: »
    Hi
    We just got the whole exterior of our house painted and the hall, stairs, landing for a very reasonable price and they even offered to clean my windows when they were painting the upper part of the house. I only recommend if I believe the service is way beyond what others provide. PM me if anyone would like the details.
    Elaine

Welcome to the motorbike section of boards Elanskid, dont think a household painter would be suitable for a bike. Also the fact that the OP was looking for a paintjob in 2011 .. Im gonna guess they may have got it sorted by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

i'd nearly let some decorators have a go at painting a bike after my experiences with so called "bike" painters....shocking..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 elanskid

thanks GBX, apologies I am quite new to Boards, just wanted to recommend the painter as I find it very hard to find recommendations for good tradesmen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

So you search through boards.ie looking for people that want a painter? Then post on the thread recommending this special painter you know of.

Cheap way to advertise your or another persons services. Is is going well?

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=281279&sort=newest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So you search through boards.ie looking for people that want a painter? Then post on the thread recommending this special painter you know of.

Cheap way to advertise your or another persons services. Is is going well?

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=281279&sort=newest

..just could'nt help yourself could you...:rolleyes:

Advertisement