Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian supermarket

Options
  • 03-10-2011 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where the nearest one is to Townsend Street? I know where's a few around Moore St but if there's any closer ones please let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's a HUGE one beside Jervis Luas stop..it sells everything from live lobsters to giant urns,hell banknotes,cleavers and frozen octopus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Nothing too exotic - paste, seeds and big feck off bag of rice is all right now ... but I'm a big impulse buyer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

There's a big one on Drury St-it's just a doorway on the street though so you have to look out for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Thanks Degsy - got most of what I wanted. They didn't have Mae Ploy paste but did have Aroy-D. It's made in Thailand so how bad can it be :)
    No powdered coconut milk - always find that handy. But blocks of creamed coconut instead. And Palm sugar to round off the curry :)

Advertisement