Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biker Style Jackets?

Options
  • 03-10-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Anyone having trouble finding old school biker jackets?

Ive been looking to replace my old biker jacket. Its been all over the place at gigs, festivals and random meet ups in forests where its been pillow and blanket:D Its given me good service but its worn out and needs a dignified retirement... allt he zips are broken and the leather is worn away in the cuffs...

I know the metallers dont all have the long hair and leather anymore but I didnt think itd be a mission just to look like a metaller... like I have since I was 16.

Is it time to retire me too? Should I be buried in state with my faithfull biker jacket?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

not at all but the denim half cut with all the patches on should probably go.

Metal made me embroider too. There, i have said it.
    But it did look good!:D

you should get a reasonable jacket in any decent shop, try horsepower in longwood they used to have a catalogue online www.horsepower.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Ebay actually is a handy place for them - got one last year for €40 including delivery off a chap in Galway. Failing that, there are some second hand places in Dublin that do them.. Flip beside the central bank, for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'm one of those typical long hair and leather jacket types. Mine was got in a place in Temple Bar about three years back. I think the name of the shop was Purple Haze or something to that effect. They do a lot of rock tshirts, studs, spiked collors and that kinda stuff. Might be worth checking there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I have one in great nick if you're interested?

Advertisement