Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS:Giant TCR advanced SL size M/L

Options
  • 03-10-2011 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

GIant TCR advanced SL for sale. Size M/L. ISP with seat post spacers for height adjustment. Could suit rider 5'10-6'2. Full ultegra groupset. Cassette, chain and chainrings all recenty replaced. Bike is being sold with silver mavic aksiums and not with zipps as pictured. No pedals in sale either. 1600 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 donalob

Would you sell frame only if so what price, thanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭billy121

Hi Donal,

900 for the frame alone

Bill

price drop 1400 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

billy121 wrote: »
    price drop 1400 euro

How about a Giant rapid 3 and 700 euro sorry just seen the size to big for me i,m 5 7

Price drop 1250

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭smcclaw

billy121 wrote: »
    Price drop 1250
    What year frame is that?

The ISP version of this frame came out in 04 but was not on sale to the public till 2005:
    http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2004/news/jun25

This frame was a team frame that was never ridden. I bought in 2009 from wheelworx who built up with brand new groupset, wheels, etc. It is a very nice, light and responsive bike to ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Where are you based billy? What height are you? What size it from c to c? Any marks, chips on the frame?

Hi Steve,

I am based in Leopardstown. I'm 5'10 with long legs and short torso and found the bike abit too big for me, I now have a medium TCR SL and it fits me perfectly. On the M/l I had to ride with a very small stem and it made the steering very twitchy.

Some good size info here suggesting M/l is suitable for 5'10 - 6'1
    http://www.giant-road-bike.com/index.php/bike-fitting-issues/

The geometry of the frame has not changed as far as i know so you can see all measurments and geometry here:

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/tcr.advanced.sl.0/9005/48832/#geometry

The frame is in excellent condition though there are some cable rub marks and a couple of chips as one might expect on any second hand carbon frame.

If you are interested I can measure from bottom bracket to top of ISP for you if and you will have some adjustments with the seat post spacers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Thanks for the info! I'll check out some of the geometry and I'll get back to you! Just sold my own bike because it was too big don't wanna do the same thing again :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Rita1

Hi there,

I like your frame and the sizing is perfect for me,

What is the best price for the frameset on its own?

Cheers Shane

Hi Shane, 575 for frame and fork. You are welcome to view this weekend if you are free

• Registered Users Posts: 9 donalob

Hi is the frame and fork still for sale?

No afraid not

Advertisement