Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Function room

Options
  • 03-10-2011 1:30pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering where would be a good place to book a function room for an adult birthday party?
    I have no idea as I don't get out much!:)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering where would be a good place to book a function room for an adult birthday party?

Thanks

Upstairs in O'Neills pub on the main street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    For how many people? Brady's have a function room upstairs too. Or there are rooms of various sizes in the glenroyal

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

paul71 wrote: »
    Upstairs in O'Neills pub on the main street.
    +1 to this. Lovely room and space up there

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I suppose working out the amount of people would be a good start!!
    Probably about 40 maybe..depending on the weather.
    I don't need it until January but thought I should probably start looking.

Somewhere that we can have a good session is a bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You'll have no problem getting a room in January. You turning 21 again? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am indeed:)

Just want to get an idea of where my options are now,cause we have a whole family of birthdays in January!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

I know it's not in Maynooth, but we just had a family function for about 50 guests in The Courtyard in Leixlip. The service was good and they did a deal with the room and decorations when you ordered food for a certain number of people. I can't remember off the top of my head what it included. Might be worth looking at

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

GAA Club do things like that too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

Staplor wrote: »
    GAA Club do things like that too

They do, and they are cheaper, but the last time I was in the GAA club in Maynooth there were no separate function rooms, just one bar-room. I must add that this was quite a few years ago.

Advertisement