Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place in Ranelagh?

Options
  • 03-10-2011 1:44pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to move to Ranelagh and am looking to team-up with another 9to5er to find a place. I'm in my late twenties so I'm not really into doing big house shares anymore... nor living in crummy places - I want a well located, spacious and modern gaff and am willing to pay around 600-750. Beside the village ideally, although somewhere creeping towards Donnybrook or closer to town might be a goer too.

Hoping to find someone seeking similar really. My interests at the moment are being the only single guy in my group of friends, playing and watching football, Game of Thrones, Arcade Fire and drinking coffee.

Drop me a PM if you're interested. I'm on Daft too.

Advertisement