Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Mix Engineer recomendations

Options
  • 03-10-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

i have tracked 11 songs for an album, i'm happy with the work so far but want to get a new perspective by having someone other than myself mix the tracks. i have no experience of working in a pro/semi-pro studio, so i dont have any contacts in that area. Can anyone suggest a good mix engineer, preferably in Munster but not essential, i would say music is singer/songwriter with usual instruments - drums, bass, guitar, keys - must have access to studio as the place i used for tracking is not suitable for mixing (not treated etc) I want to use someone who has experience of mixing release-quality music. No bedroom producers, please!!

thanks

dk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Robin Ball

Hey dk,

I have just what you are looking for! Me! What kind of music is it that you need mixing? I can send you some songs that I have mixed or you can go over to MixEngineer to see some work. (Be aware the site is not yet finished)

If you can PM me then we'll setup a chat.

Robin

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭trackmixstudio

You can check out my work at
    http://www.facebook.com/trackmixrecordingstudio
    Hit the sound cloud tab on the left.
    The studio is in Blanchardstown.
    You should post a rough mix to let people hear what is involved.
    Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Hello - have a listen at link below. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Echoplex

I would have thought Google or the Yellow pages but hey...
    www.soundsound.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 32 suirthing

Thanks Echoplex, i could spend hours doing that but i did say in my original post "Can anyone suggest a good mix engineer..."

dk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Gel

PM sent

Advertisement