Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Cleaning Simulator (PC)

Options
  • 03-10-2011 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

This game looks amazing.. I'm downloading it when I get home

It's getting so much good reviews, and even has a dedicated review video on GAMEspot

Anyone else gonna pick it up?

Screenshots here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Already got the limited edition with scale model sweeper, development artbook and commentary from the devs.

I did have some graphical issues but that was solved by adding another 2 6870's onto the other 2 I have, making my comp quad xfire. Very demanding game it has to be said.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

YOU'RE WINNER!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Played the beta, its terrible. Jets are too slow, the tactical light is unrealistic, and the metro map is just an awful choice to show its true potential.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Played the beta, its terrible. Jets are too slow, the tactical light is unrealistic, and the metro map is just an awful choice to show its true potential.

They tone down the graphics because it's a beta :rolleyes:

Wait till it comes out fully, it will be worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

That_Guy wrote: »

Jesus wept, I thought it was a joke thread title!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Oooh tough decision, but I think I'll be buying this instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

does it come with a gun and 1 bullet? or is it collectors edition goodies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I would still get it over a certain FPS I won't mention here :pac:

• Advertisement

does it come with a gun and 1 bullet? or is it collectors edition goodies?
    Comes with a dustpan and brush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I picked up the super limited edition..it came with free Rubbish that I could clean up in my own Room EPIC !!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'm really torn whether to order the steelbook collectors edition in game or the limited one in hmv, it comes with the map and remote control street sweeper, it'll mean not getting Uncharted 3 but fcuk it, I can wait to pick it up in the sales in january.

gahhh, worst time of year to be a gamer when you have to make choices like this :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Any word on the DLC?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Krieg wrote: »
    Any word on the DLC?

pre-orders get the snowy morning map packs with extra brown slush. and game have an exclusive map with extra breakfast roll achievements. depends on which you value more really.

Krieg wrote: »
    Any word on the DLC?
    New maps added

Newbridge
    Kildare
    Galway
    Ennis
    Naas

1,000 street bouns (Unlock golden brushes)

Source

Prestiged 50 times on this.

Cant wait for the Game of The Year, Tidy Towns Award Edition

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

Is this game for real??? Are you'd for real? A street cleaning game!

neaideabh wrote: »
    Obviously, you're a Call of Duty player :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

I need this game to come out on 360 to give My Horse and Me 2 a run for its money.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Directx 11 patch rumoured before Xmas.

Won't make much of a difference to me, it's an utter hog to run on my machine.

Still, even on the lowest settings it looks fantastic. Modified Frostbite engine?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

neaideabh wrote: »

It's real. I work in a game shop, and the company that makes this, Excalibur, are the bane of my life. Farming Simulator, Garbage Truck Simulator, Forklift Simulator, London Underground Simulator, Road Construction Simulator and Traffic Management Simulator are all equally mindblowing examples of this fine company's output. I can assure you all of these are real, and invite you to go and check.

Port Simulator comes with 3D glasses for no reason I can discern. Farming Simulator boasts "real New Holland sound effects". Crane f**king Simulator has a DLC option. If OPERATING A STATIC CRANE isn't fulfilling enough for you, you can download extra cranes.

I have sold more copies of Bus Driving Simulator than I have of Limbo, and that makes me feel very sad and cold and dead inside.

It's like they reached into my head and took out everything I've been waiting for in my "perfect game". Dark Souls and Skyrim, looks like you both just lost a purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Im picking this up as soon as I finish road construction Simulator...

A gem of a game, I doubt ill have time for Skyrim this year at all... Or next year by the looks of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

It's real. I work in a game shop, and the company that makes this, Excalibur, are the bane of my life. Farming Simulator, Garbage Truck Simulator, Forklift Simulator, London Underground Simulator, Road Construction Simulator and Traffic Management Simulator are all equally mindblowing examples of this fine company's output. I can assure you all of these are real, and invite you to go and check.

Port Simulator comes with 3D glasses for no reason I can discern. Farming Simulator boasts "real New Holland sound effects". Crane f**king Simulator has a DLC option. If OPERATING A STATIC CRANE isn't fulfilling enough for you, you can download extra cranes.

I have sold more copies of Bus Driving Simulator than I have of Limbo, and that makes me feel very sad and cold and dead inside.

Quit hating, these games are perfect examples of art in game form, thats why you sell more of them than you do limbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

That_Guy wrote: »

ah the art of trolling:pac:

christ I hope they're trolls.........

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Two new maps
    Operation Métro Cleanup
    St Patricks Day +1 Cleanup

hal9000 wrote: »
    Two new maps
    Operation Métro Cleanup

NUIG Rag Week Clean Up, 800 MS Points

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

hal9000 wrote: »
    Two new maps
    Operation Métro Cleanup

You forgot about the new ninja perk, allows you to get up earlier and sweep the streets at an earlier time, increasing your final day bonus takings.

Advertisement