Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Cleaning Simulator (PC)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

You forgot about the new ninja perk, allows you to get up earlier and sweep the streets at an earlier time, increasing your final day bonus takings.

if only they could combine both games street cleaner and bf3 at the same time!
    +200 unlocked ACOG Powered water brush

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

It's so good that PC Pirates have refused to upload torrents for it.

mTg4y.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I recently got a second job, to pay for the upgrades I needed for my PC and for the DLC when it comes out

Here's me on my first day...

15540655_ea8f88b4de.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Tallon wrote: »
    I recently got a second job, to pay for the upgrades I needed for my PC and for the DLC when it comes out

Here's me on my first day...

<snip>

How long before you upgrade to one of the hand operated street cleaners that you walk behind ?

also new trailer for announced China Street Cleaner DLC

Seems to be a bump in graphics aswell, and the sound is amazing..

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

I'm really enjoying this game. It's well better than BF3 Beta and all the other games I've played this year. It really is lifechanging ......:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Polar101

It's just sad to think that even with all the DLC, eventually all the streets will be spotless. Then our lives will be empty and meaningless, and we have no hope of a sequel since you can't improve on perfection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

My erection just tipped over the kitchen table when I saw this game!

Advertisement