Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chen's Rathfarnham Village

Options
  • 03-10-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Just noticed this chinese recently,its in the Castle Inn pub.
    Anyone tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I was there on a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago and I only saw one couple having it. Looks like it was basically your normal chinese take away except served on plates and costs more. Can't imagine it would last too long?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

I was there on a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago and I only saw one couple having it. Looks like it was basically your normal chinese take away except served on plates and costs more. Can't imagine it would last too long?
    Thanks youcancallmeal I was in the village today and had a read of the menu, I thought it was quite pricey. I agree cant see it lasting. Bit of a weird set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aliceinwonder

I visited this place over the Crimbo and I agree the setting is bizarre but in terms of quality the food is far superior to any other chinese offered in the area ...... I highly recommend it (I have no affiliation to this place other than being a very happy customer :-) )

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

I ordered from here the other night, it was delish!

Advertisement