Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quota Exchange

• 03-10-2011 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭

well lads i kno i mightnt get any replys but any ideas whats people bidding this exchange. Not sure i will bid, gone too expensive. In arrabawn, reckon around 25c:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭Tipp Man

That's cheap

Think Glanbia are expecting to be in the 42 cent area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭poor farmer

lakeland 15 cent .but there saying there will be very little available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Tipp Man wrote: »
    That's cheap

Think Glanbia are expecting to be in the 42 cent area
    42 cent is madness there are only 3 quota years left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭John_F

talking 40 cent down south aswell, not worth it at that really i think

42 cent is madness there are only 3 quota years left.

Yep that's pricey

We are giving it a miss this time round

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭keep going

i take it fellas are saying its better to14 cent a year instead of 28 in superlevy,only way it makes sence and not much at that

keep going wrote: »
    i take it fellas are saying its better to14 cent a year instead of 28 in superlevy,only way it makes sence and not much at that

Well it depends what happens post 2015 - if your supply will be limited to a %age of your 2014 quota - say 110% or 120% or whatever then maybe you can justify the high cost over a longer time frame

I think the coops really need to come out and state what they expect their position to be in 2015 and beyond and what needs to be done.

As far as i am aware the only Coop to do this so far was Kerry??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Glanbia sent out a survey form to all their suppliers. The farmer had to state how much he/she were likely to send in 2015. I wonder if Glanbia will give contracts based on these?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭PMU

any word of the price in connacht gold? pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

Tipp Man wrote: »
    I think the coops really need to come out and state what they expect their position to be in 2015 and beyond and what needs to be done.

+ 1 million;)

It would be nice to be signing for the one hymn sheet and put an end to all this speculation. I think 2015 is a great opportunity to gut the whole milk structure and start again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement