Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing Arts?

Options
  • 03-10-2011 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

I'm doing the Leaving Cert this year so I'm looking up courses to do and think Arts in the UL would be good for me! I'd like to choose languages for my subjects and maybe psychology if it's one of the choices? Just want to know if anyone is doing it and what they think of.. and what subjects you're doing :D I might continue German but I've heard it's quite hard?

Also, I have the UL prospectus and it says the Arts points are 455 and there are only 60 places :eek: Yet NUIG is like 345 or something with over 1000 places? Why is that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

German is quite hard. An endurance test at the start!

Psychology is an option but the places are quite limited.

Of course I'll say go for UL (:P) but you won't regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mia A

Im in my second year of arts at the moment :)
    friends of mine do german and are finding it really difficult so it wouldnt be the easiest subject to do. Im doing psychology and its grand, places are limited but there has never been a problem before :D

Advertisement