Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo enhancement

Options
  • 03-10-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I would like to get some old photographs copied and blown up big and framed as a present for my wifes grandmother. Would anyone have any suggestions as to where i might get his done in North County?
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kickstart

You could try the Image Depot on Dublin St in Balbriggan. They did a photo on canvas for me but a colleague of mine did get some old photographs restored and blown up. Quality was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭midonogh

Thanks I will try them tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Image depot on Dublin Street closed a good while ago. There was a sign in the window saying they had relocated to Skerries.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dubsontour

Shop across from Supervalu in Skerries does a great job of framing pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Yep, Alan from Imagedepot (8029000) can sort you out with these.
    Or if you're closer to Balbriggan give us a shout (qpd 6903739), we also do archival photographic quality large format printing, as well as general printing.

• Advertisement

Thank you to all. I popped into imagedepot on Church St this am and ordered up what I required. The price was in line with what I had in mind and guy in the store was very helpful. I will report back later on the finished product.
    Thsnks
    MD

Very pleased with my pictures and turnaround time. Alan knocked a few euro off the price he had quoted. I will be using these guys from now on rather than going into town
    Cheers
    MD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Excellent, shop local!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Crazy World

Do these guys have a website..?

Crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kickstart

• Advertisement
Advertisement