Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tempest 8 - NewPort Cafe Bar, Paul St, Cork - 29/10/11

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

VizardAnto wrote: »
    win win win win win win win win win

"HIGH FIVE"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

second second second second second second

second second second second second second

...forever alone

To sum up:

SSFIV:
    1st Shokashi
    2nd Sairus
    3rd Silver Steez

3S:
    1st Vizard
    2nd Sairus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Congrats to Matt inventing combos as he goes!:eek:

My tempest: Blanka, Rose, Bison, Bison, Bison, Rose, Rose, Bison. Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Probably the fastest Tournament ever :pac:. GGs to everyone I played.
    Nice one for hosting again sai.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

While my Bison experiment didn't go to plan ( then again, a head cold would tend to mess up your concentration ) so now I'm having a bit of character crisis, so to speak.

Regardless, ggs to everyone I played, looking forward to the next one where I'll hopefully have a clear head. :pac:

The videos have been mostly put up on my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SairusIllumina

3S will be later and I'll fix the tags/title stuff in a bit. Also, I forgot to watch the camera battery level and missed the last 3 games of the Grand Finals >_<
    I may have to get someone else to watch the camera next time. I don't think I can keep track of the camera, the other tournament stuff and play at the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

thanks for the upload Sairus, just going through the random custom combo's i somehow dished out, finding a new found respect for cody :D

Advertisement