Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Battlefield 3 clan/people willing to play together?

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

On from 4 if we can get a squad going. Actually enjoyed CQ last night. Great playing some maps I haven't played it ages it feels like ie: Wake Island and especially with 2 jets up in the air. Makes for very entertaining dogfights.

Liking the look of the next map pack ^... so long as Frag Rounds is patched!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

The addition of helicopters and jets certainly took me by surprise. Got some decent games in after a shocking afternoon because I felt like crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

That was a frustrating evening for me. I was like a bullet magnet & was killed within a few secs most times I spawned.
    And yeah I remember that grenade well Aaron, my first thoughts were where the feck did that come from then boom! And after you ken left the match when really one sided and out numbered so I finished up.

Here's a official trailer for the new close quarters DLC

Lighting is a bit dark... can see that being an issue for my tele.

And if its only 4v4 then I guess it won't be too bad. Looks like campers and frag round heaven though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone want to do some SQDM, want to try for the assignment but random teams are too random.

I need to win 4 more rounds for my assignment in SQDM

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    Anyone want to do some SQDM, want to try for the assignment but random teams are too random.
    kensutz wrote: »
    I need to win 4 more rounds for my assignment in SQDM

I'll be up for giving you guys a hand getting them. The only tip I can give you is to use a weapon with high fire rate at close range. An MP7, F2000, Famas, G36C etc... or a scattergun. 1 guy as an engie, 1 as support and the others mixed. Cos if one team get the IFV then you're pretty much buggered unless you take it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

On now if anyone is up for a few rounds!

I'll be on in a bit, about 15 mins or so...

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'll be on in a bit, about 15 mins or so...

Grand I'll wait for ya so! :)

I'm on, playing FIFA but whenever ye are ready just send an invite and I'll switch over.

• Advertisement

Will do chief. I'll be 12 mins (FUT) then will head on.

-Ade- wrote: »
    Will do chief. I'll be 12 mins (FUT) then will head on.

JOIN US! FOR IT IS YOUR DESTINY!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654779917108511/

The fixed map pack is out, it's not mandatory to re-download it yet but will be soon.

Great games there with Ken, Aaron, Mark and then Mac. Will be on after the footy.

-Ade- wrote: »
    Great games there with Ken, Aaron, Mark and then Mac. Will be on after the footy.

Ditto

And apologies to the unsuspecting for my C4 rain :p

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Just had my greatest bf3 moment by getting a double road kill with the MAV against Aaron & Ken and a few mins later McMafia :D

Just had my greatest bf3 moment by getting a double road kill with the MAV against Aaron & Ken and a few mins later McMafia :D

I could reply with what I'm thinking but I may be banned :D

I could reply with what I'm thinking but I may be banned :D

Ne'er mind what you're thinking... I heard what you said :eek::P

Haha! Yeah he's getting a kick in the nads the next time I see him.

Haha! Yeah he's getting a kick in the nads the next time I see him.

Just wait until he jumps in a chopper and cover it with C4. One bullet and kaboom! :pac:

• Advertisement

I did blow him up when he was planting C4 last week. I "accidentally" shot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

battlefield crashed numerous times on me tonight while i was downloading the updated back to karkland and also when using c4 on the M-COM. Its my 3rd attempt at downloading the pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Good news lads!

Dice have confirmed that the patch has been passed over to Sony & Microsoft for testing and going from recent patches it's usually a week later that it's released so fingers crossed we'll be saying goodbye to frag rounds/USAS, Mortars in bases etc etc :)

Oh & Aaron/Ken, I wish ye could see the smile on my face when I get ye both!
    I'll be on after 10pm

Keep getting disconnected.

Varik wrote: »
    Keep getting disconnected.

Its a joke at this stage. Just got disconnected myself

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Its a joke at this stage. Just got disconnected myself

This makes it 5 times since 11pm.

They got the nerve to give me a new error message "it's your fault cuz your internet is ****".

Edit: In my rage i'd forgotten that my router is acting up lately.

Which one of you guys chased me with a MAV >_>

MY money is on Ade, yet again. -_-

marko93 wrote: »
    Which one of you guys chased me with a MAV >_>

MY money is on Ade, yet again. -_-

Depends on the map... if it was on Canals, then it was probably Comeragh. If it was Oman and any other map bar Wake, it was Ade. If it was Wake... it was me :p

Ade, nice rant re: w/l and disconnections, and MAV patch. 'Its not my fault that they can't shoot it down' :pac:

• Advertisement

I've also stumbled across this site: http://randomnade.com/game/battlefield-3/maps Which allows you to build strategies for the different maps and game types.

My crude crayon scribble may become a work of art

Advertisement