Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Battlefield 3 clan/people willing to play together?

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Still without proper internet and its not lookin good for another while. Might just get one of those wireless plug in yokes. I miss my jet.

Stopping rapping ya conte! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Norwich highlights made it an early night for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

-Ade- wrote: »
    Stopping rapping ya conte! :mad:

Never, its who I am. Don' be hatin playa!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Can't remember where i read this but the patch went for certification last week so hopefully Sony will release it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

I'm hearing that it's expected to be released 1st April.

(not an April fool :) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Witnessed the funniest fcuking thing ever... I'm still laughing now

We nicked their chopper on Caspian and the pilot decided to go and try and take their jet. Chopper is full anyway and lands at their old spawn to take the jet. One lad hops out but another spawns in his place in the chopper... and thus a countdown until his inevitable death :D
    That was me. I spawned in the chopper and was like wtf is the pilot doing. Jumped out once, got back in then realized what he was doing the second time I hopped out. Too late though. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Anyone up for a few games soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

That was me. I spawned in the chopper and was like wtf is the pilot doing. Jumped out once, got back in then realized what he was doing the second time I hopped out. Too late though. :-)

I was laughing for a good half hour after it happened... had to mute my mic :D
    tok9 wrote: »
    Anyone up for a few games soon?

I could be tempted. I'm off work tomorrow so can stay on longer than usual too :) EA and connection allowing of course

I could be tempted. I'm off work tomorrow so can stay on longer than usual too :) EA and connection allowing of course

That's why I was hoping for a few games soon, must get up at 5:30 to catch a flight to go to a meeting :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

That's why I was hoping for a few games soon, must get up at 5:30 to catch a flight to go to a meeting :(

There is always the "stay up all night and leave for the airport when you have to" option.

• Advertisement

Pft... thats no excuse. I've to be up at 5.30 every day :(

F1ngers wrote: »
    There is always the "stay up all night and leave for the airport when you have to" option.

Oh Jesus, I've had a rough enough few nights as it is!
    Pft... thats no excuse. I've to be up at 5.30 every day :(

I'm sorry for you :D

I'm sorry for you :D

So am I :(

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

All I can say is f##k that for a game of soldiers! 2 squads full when I joined so played a bit of lone wolf and got hammered so then joined a squad of randomers and that was even worse. Aim was completely gone and no matter what gun/class combo I used it didn't improve. Had mad random texture pop throughout and a stupid jaysus glitch that kept magically changing the pistol I chose to a different one when I spawned! Finally squaded up with some of you lads and the the usas frags began raining down. I've had it with this game, I'm rage quitting for the next few days. The patch can't arrive quickly enough.

Yeah the USAS with frag rounds really annoyed me in metro but have to live with it for now. Really frustrating trying to hold them off when 90% of the enemy has it equipped.

All I can say is f##k that for a game of soldiers! 2 squads full when I joined so played a bit of lone wolf and got hammered so then joined a squad of randomers and that was even worse. Aim was completely gone and no matter what gun/class combo I used it didn't improve. Had mad random texture pop throughout and a stupid jaysus glitch that kept magically changing the pistol I chose to a different one when I spawned! Finally squaded up with some of you lads and the the usas frags began raining down. I've had it with this game, I'm rage quitting for the next few days. The patch can't arrive quickly enough.

I've learned that if its bazaar or metro, be prepared to accept it. Those maps are very poor for the fact they're far more limited in where you can go. It basically filters you into killing areas. 3rd phase metro is a right balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

just got my battlefield platinum last night, I'm well chuffed, thanks for all the help with the ribbons. If you need help just drop me a msg.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

I need the 'melee' and the 'stationary emplacement' ribbons to complete them. How do I get those two?

If only it was this easy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YitE3uN2IL4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

i thought he was boosting with some friends but it looks kind of funny them armed with handguns on top of the roof. I had to run around for an entire game with knife only to get the melee ribbon

Some serious c4 trolling yesterday. Fortunately had a load of people on the other team playing recon on firestorm. Was fantastic also grabbed a few repair tool kills :) but the main event was on Karkland. Have been loving the effortlessness of the mortar of late. Same server same stupid amount of recon. There were 3 snipers in the one building beside the square point on conquest, the big tall building overlooking it beside the water. I managed to get a mortar shell on all 3 of them. Laughed very hard after it. They went on a mission looking for me after but I relocated obviously :cool:

• Advertisement

Re: what Aaron and Zeluz were saying.

Got frustrated at losing the game we lost on Metro when attacking tbh, that coupled with a surprisingly disorganised team overall and frag round crap made me cave in. Used the frea rounds for a bit in the last game. Think I added 10 or so kills with it to my now total of 75 kills USAS :(

As for routes I promised to post. I'm gonna post a couple only. The rest will be put up on Skype, there are reasons for this which I'll explain on there if need be. Few of the lads already know why anyway.

Caspian Border Overall -

10e0kns.jpg

Caspian Border Rush Stages/Areas 1, 2 and 3 -

2vj1vmt.jpg

hx7n11.jpg

16ghgk8.jpg

* My usual/primary route

* Secondary route, rotate every few times with yellow (primary) route

* Common, or at least should be common on foot direct routes

* Last resort option

Should add other variables need to be taken into account for the above to work. Like someone running Recon, smoke grenades, etc. I usually alternate quite a bit between all 4 classes so more often than not have my squad covered anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

What is wrong with this game tonight? Every match i get into has only 4 or 5 people per team.

Done with Battlefield until they fix the ****ing game, tired of all the frag rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

I intend on spending a ridiculous amount of time on making a class like this!

I intend on spending a ridiculous amount of time on making a class like this!

Ballistic scope haha, genius :pac:

Gotta love them K/D whores.

Varik wrote: »
    Done with Battlefield until they fix the ****ing game, tired of all the frag rounds.

Pot - Kettle?

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote: »
    Pot - Kettle?

Which time are you referring to, the m26 or me spending ages on top of the rock trying to snipe with an acog and frag rounds.

If it's the m26 i was using the buck in the seine game but change when i unlocked frag as it has range the plan is to do as the video above when i unlock slug for it but frag will do till then.

Advertisement