Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Virtual Pro Help

Options
  • 03-10-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Hoping you might be able to help me out with something please. While playing as Virtual keeper in career mode my match rating is dropping like a stone while the ball is in the opposition half. I'm Not running half way up the pitch or anything. Normally would have a rating around 7 but last couple of games has dropped under 2/3 (clean sheet 3or 4 saves per game)

Just wondering has anyone else had this happen to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Are you pressing any other buttons? I think your rating can drop if you hold the jockey button (LT/L2) and I think you can lose rating points if you make bad calls (telling your players to pass the ball, when they shouldnt)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Have tried pressing nothing at all and trying to move to different positions and no joy. Can't play career mode as keeper as rating through the floor and get dropped by manager. No fun.

Advertisement