Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this be big enough?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

30cm x 60 cm x 70cm is about 120 litres, so you could probably do okay with it, I wouldn't keep more than one in it though.

It's not for Paul, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Silverfish wrote: »
    30cm x 60 cm x 70cm is about 120 litres, so you could probably do okay with it, I wouldn't keep more than one in it though.

It's not for Paul, is it?
    It is for Paul. I'm keen to get him out of the pond in case we have another bad winter.

I reckon that any new tank will have to go in the bathroom, would that be ok? Obviously plugs will be outside the door.

Dp

Just hashing out delivery details on this now.

After mistreating poor Paul for so long I'm determined to do it right and make a nice natural home for him with some bogwood and plants. What plants do well in cold water? I'd also be interested in a snail to keep the algae down; are there any cold water snails preferably that can't auto fertilise?

Advertisement