Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New MP3 player recommendations

• 03-10-2011 6:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭

My Creative Zen Vision M seems to be on the way our unfortunately. I'd be very interested in hearing people's recommendations for a replacement portable media player. I'd be looking for a media player with a capacity of over 30GB, that preferably doesn't cost an arm and a leg; I'd be open to hard drive based players, and don't particularly care about having a touchscreen. The iPod Classic would be one player that matches this description, but I'm interested in looking at what the alternatives are.

In regards to the iPod Classic, do you have to manage it through iTunes, or is it possible to just drag and drop from Windows?

Comments

cheapest 40gb is sansa clip + or sansa zip 8gb with 32gb micro sd card. very small with handy clip that's very useful for clipping onto jacket / shirt etc. great for jogging / walking. would get the device and memory card for 100 euro or less. battery time is ok at 15hours mp3 or 7.5hours for radio. has drag and drop. not suitable for watching avis though if you need that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

had the same problem myself last year, went with the ipod classic and havent looked back at all.

All has to be done through itunes which is a pain at first because all files have to be changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭Cyclonius

Thanks for the recommendations lads. I'll have a good look at both options.

Advertisement