Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk Teeth

Options
  • 03-10-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

they're back :)
    Found them in the local sweet shop today
    Also available from here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Funny thing is, I was about to look online as I'd seen a month or two ago 'coming soon' beside them on online shops!! woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

OMG :eek: THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

omg, the old style milk teeth

surprised this hasnt been on the bbc, this is HUGE

Tis huge!
    I went into the Sweet Emporium (in Dublin city centre) and they said they'd posted it on their Facebook page & were sold out by the next day. I was in there last week and they were waiting on another order. So I'll have to go back again when I can and get some to see! My mother's eagerly awaiting them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Sweet:::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Love these. So glad they are back.
    My local sweet shop are sold out already :(

Shame, they're not the old recipe (not just saying that).
    The texture is different, they're a different type of chewy than before. There's a strong strawberry flavour that's almost tangy as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

The link posted shows these at €2 for 113g. Very much appreciated, had nearly given up on ever seeing these in shops again.

I saw 150g bags in JCs Swords this week for 99c.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

star-pants wrote: »
    The texture is different, they're a different type of chewy than before. There's a strong strawberry flavour that's almost tangy as well.

Bought some earlier and that's exactly what I thought. Still lovely though!! Welcome back oh so sweet treat!!!

For those of you who don't like the new recipe,I found bags of Barratts Milk Bottles in LIDL today that taste exactly the same as the old style milk teeth complete with the white dusty coating that gets everywhere!!!:D:D

• Advertisement

You mean like these?
    milk-gums.JPG

I found them in Sweet Emporium &Mr Simms, they are very very like the old milk teeth. I buy them now instead for my mother (As she too didn't like the new milk teeth)

You mean like these?
    milk-gums.JPG

I found them in Sweet Emporium &Mr Simms, they are very very like the old milk teeth. I buy them now instead for my mother (As she too didn't like the new milk teeth)

That looks like them. As I said,the ones in LIDL are made by Barratts,the original manufacturers of milk teeth and more importantly are probably better value for money at €1.29 for a 180gr bag.

Advertisement