Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

transfer of herd number

• 03-10-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

hi all. i in the process of transfering my mother herd number into my name. i leased the farm from her in the last month, but today i got a call from the dept saying the transfer is no prob but i risk losing the single farm payment this year as i wasnt farming the full year and neither was she and i built up no entitlements.
    i wonder did any1 else encounter such before and surel if only transfering from family and the number staying the same i get paid the payment. all help greatly appreciated. sorry about the long post but thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭agcons

You re mother should get the SPS money, assuming she sent in an application. Its not necessary for her to be farming the land for the entire year, although she is responsible for it being kept up to standard for the year(in other words if you take over now and contravent the various rules and regulations between now and year end she will be held liable)
    Make sure to submit a transfer of entitlements form for yourself for next year.

Advertisement