Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pickup games

Options
  • 03-10-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking for pickup games in dublin. I used to play a bit back in the day but it's been 6 years so I would be looking for some pretty low level games to get back into it.

I know there is the pickup games sticky but it is difficult enough to tell what decent standard and high standard actually equate to.

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hi alot of the organising of these pickup games has moved onto facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1

This is for the games in www.sportsco.ie on Fridays and Sundays that are very casual, we don't take it seriously, dont keep score, dont care if you miss a layup etc. Fitness doesn't matter too much either. People sign up on that page and when we get 8+ people who can play someone will book the hall.

The sticky at the top of the bball forum is a bit out of date. I'm not sure if those games on Monday, or Tuesday in the Arena are still going on.

The wednesday game in the IFSC wil run over the winter I think, it was mentioned on the FB page for locations and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

arena games are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Madra_Rua

IFSC games are back on till Chrstmas

Advertisement