Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran 04/11/2011

Options
  • 03-10-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi there, I really want to go to Ed's gig in Vicar Street in November but alas, it's sold out. It seems there are tickets available on a couple of websites but I'm not sure if they are dodgy or not :confused:
    Just wondering if any of you have bought tickets from www.seatwave.ie or www.getmein.com or even ebay? How did you get on??

Thanks,
    Leanne ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Deekin

Hi Leanne, I too have been looking at buying tickets on seatwave but dont know anyone that has bought from this site before. Did you buy your tickets and if so, how did you get on ?

Thanks, Dee

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

these are tout sites. Do not use them. Toutless.com is the only site we recommend on here.

Hope this helps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement