Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where are they now ?? (BRYAN AND CIARA)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Legends of the Boards.

I sent him a link to this thread.

And I sent him a PM....still invested;) Trying to recreate the 'feel good' factor.........God my life is boring these days:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I think he made it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

well he does be on Boards spreading Kildare Gaa propaganda jealous as hell Dublin won this year.
    Haha, did you not see my post congratulating the Dubs?
    Aidric wrote: »
    A lot of gullible people posting here.
    Wha?
    All i wanna know is did those bulbs he bought last the distance
    I only bought one and its still working fine;)
    nice_very wrote: »
    Anyone else remember how we were all on tenderhooks awaiting the results of the first date? :D Also the AH'ers planning on flashmobbing every cinema in the locality.

I registered just so I could post in that thread!! everytime I see his posts now it makes me wonder how its going.. so thanks OP, hopefully it will be a "good news" update.

To Bryan and Ciara (holds up cup of tea to toast)
    Thank you for spelling my name correctly!
    Pandora2 wrote: »
    163267.jpg

Already have the poster...as I said you had to be there!!!
    That poster does not do her justice
    First thread I ever followed on boards :p
    Hmmm maybe I could get a percentage of Boards profits if thats the case :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

About time you replied

Now

Was the bulb a Xenon or Halogen one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

I give it three months. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    I give it three months. :pac:

Poor quality bulb if you ask me

Poor quality bulb if you ask me

Those Xenons burn bright but fast my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

I really enjoyed that thread, troll thread though it was.

He's not saying much.......but from his response to the 'poster'.......;);):D

• Advertisement

Pandora2 wrote: »
    He's not saying much.......but from his response to the 'poster'.......;);):D

I'd say he hasn't told her about the thread yet and he's trying to minimise the possible fallout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Lady von Purple

St.Spodo wrote: »
    I really enjoyed that thread, troll thread though it was.
    .....Hondasam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Ah this story was a good one, i remember it well.

Just tell the folks here if you both are going well, just a simple yes we are happy will do us!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Ah this story was a good one, i remember it well.

Just tell the folks here if you both are going well, just a simple yes we are happy will do us!!
    Yes we are happy

/Thread

Nuff said :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

deccurley wrote: »
    Jesus, that thread was epic, I don't know how I missed it at the time. Would have seen Cill posting obout GAA a few times. I'm in bed with man flu and not going anywhere, UPDATE!!! I demand satisfaction!!

Saw your picture posted ages ago in TLL, fine bit of stuff ;). Aw poor thing, sick with man flu. If you want a nurse on call, I'll look after you... I demand satisfaction too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Saw your picture posted ages ago in TLL, fine bit of stuff ;). Aw poor thing, sick with man flu. If you want a nurse on call, I'll look after you... I demand satisfaction too!

Pics plz,im lookin for a nurse too.. the pay is not good but the perks are great and ill supply you with a uniform!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Yes we are happy

/Thread

thsts all we wantedto know :D:D well done !!!
    can be closed now,got the required info;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Hows the bulb getting on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

.....Hondasam?

What are you accusing me of ? what has this to do with me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

who gives a fúck :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    who gives a fúck :confused:

Me for one. Mainly because Jeremy Kyle is killing my sould and looking at the same 5 lame jobs on irishjobs is making my eyes bleed.

Mazeire wrote: »
    Me for one. Mainly because Jeremy Kyle is killing my sould and looking at the same 5 lame jobs on irishjobs is making my eyes bleed.

Thought it was only me but, my GP says the whole soul destroying/eyes bleeding thing is at epidemic proportions!!! Used to just talk to JK's guests on the phone...now it is visual too....and at 46.......I cannot face re-training in IT!!! I was the one looking for the "any" key!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Deadly! Pics, do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Advertisement