Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final billed twice

Options
  • 03-10-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

so I moved from eircom to magnet with my broadband recently, got my september bill, then a final bill a few days after the change with my month in advance line rental credited back so showing as owed nothing, all well and good I thought, got a letter in saying had been moved, sorry to see you go, blah de blah, then today got another bill for 50 quid because I didnt give 30 days notice?I asked magnet if I had to do anything with eircom and they said no they'd just move the service, which they did, all went swimmingly until this.
    on a pro-rata billing system I shouldnt have to give notice , I've already paid the month in advance, good thing I cancelled my direct debit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

krudler wrote: »
    so I moved from eircom to magnet with my broadband recently, got my september bill, then a final bill a few days after the change with my month in advance line rental credited back so showing as owed nothing, all well and good I thought, got a letter in saying had been moved, sorry to see you go, blah de blah, then today got another bill for 50 quid because I didnt give 30 days notice?I asked magnet if I had to do anything with eircom and they said no they'd just move the service, which they did, all went swimmingly until this.
    on a pro-rata billing system I shouldnt have to give notice , I've already paid the month in advance, good thing I cancelled my direct debit.

Hi krudler,

Can you private message with your eircom account number or telephone number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement