Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hunter trials

Options
  • 03-10-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hey ya anybody know when the hunter trials are on in cork or kerry id love to go and watch and hopefully someday compete is there always showjumping and dressage involved
    i just wanna jump cross country but not hunting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Keep an eye out in the Irish Field or Farmers' Journal for upcoming hunter trials near you. You could also contact your local hunts and see if they're holding autumn hunter trials.

There are HT in that area advertised in the Irish Field. They're scheduled for 6 November.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Hunter trials are just cross country. Horse trials have showjumping.dressage and cross couty (used to be called one-day-events)

Hunter trials are just cross country. Horse trials have showjumping.dressage and cross couty (used to be called one-day-events)

Ooops, I had misread that and assumed the OP was looking for hunter trials rather than horse trials (i.e. one day events).

If you were looking for hunter trials (i.e. cross country only) the hunter trials are being held near Kinsale on 6 November. There's a contact number in this week's Irish Field.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭maesdavid

anywhere to school for cross country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

maesdavid wrote: »
    anywhere to school for cross country

Yes there are loads n loads of places

Is this one of your empty questions again ? You never replied to all the people who took time out to reply to you 2 yrs ago.

Or would you like to share
    1) your location
    2) do you have a horse

Yes I have a horse I have a 17.2 gelding 1years old chesnut im based in near castleisland Kerry looking or a place to school my horse for ode horse trials or hunter trials

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

maesdavid wrote: »
    Yes I have a horse I have a 17.2 gelding 1years old chesnut im based in near castleisland Kerry looking or a place to school my horse for ode horse trials or hunter trials

Is the 1 years old a typo?

sorry he is 11
    ``

Advertisement