Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just got my kit delivered!! Few questions

• 03-10-2011 8:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭

I got the Riva 510 from LF with Boge 2.0 LR Cartomisers.

I bought from LF some USA Mix, USA and Turk blend, Fruit Mix and Grape.

I also bought from thebestshop - Red Kola, Pineapple, RY4 and Blueberry.

First question, do I really need to charge it for 8 hours as per the manual? It's been in there charging for 7 hrs 20 mins so far :P

Second question, what juice should I try first?

Third question, how long to cartomisers last? I bought a pack of 5.

Last question, do I clean the cartomisers before filling it with a different flavoured ejuice?

Its all very exciting!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You gave birth via DHL?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Riva 510, thats the little thin one? Not an eGo.
    Nice light use e-cig.
    God bless yoy, I couldn't wait the eight hours, used whatever charge was left in it when it came out of the box. I have heard that a full 8hr charge is advisable the first time, after that they should charge in about two hrs.
    Ry4, if it the standard one, the premium isnt as nice to my tast, less sweet and more tobbaco.Cartomizers tho, no quick drip option. Hmmm maby one of the tobbacos.
    Cartomizers come prefilled or dry. If prefilled vape it till it is used up just not dry ... you'll get a burned tast, top it up. If empty fill as instructed leave 5 or 10 min to let the juice seep in. Vape on. Changing from tobbaco to another tobbaco no need to clean. From a fruit to fruit, the same. Tobbaco to fruit or menthol to anything, clean no don't bother use another carto. They last about a week light use, as long as kept wet, if they dry out youll kill them faster.
    You're probally vaping by now, so how dose it feel to be a vaper? bet you never have another fag.
    Good luck and welcome to the foggy world of vapor.

Advertisement