Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good estate agent Maynooth?

Options
  • 03-10-2011 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi just wondering if anyone can recommend a good estate agent, im tryin to sell a lease on a commercial unit in Maynooth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,878 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Well, two of them are FFers, just to let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Well, two of them are FFers, just to let you know.

And explain what the issue is? The OP asked about a good estate agent not whether if they were connected to any Political party. Sometimes the mind boggles.

Coonan's http://www.coonan.com/

or Brady's http://www.propertypartners.ie/property_agent_details.jsp?o=55

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

ronaneire wrote: »
    And explain what the issue is? The OP asked about a good estate agent not whether if they were connected to any Political party. Sometimes the mind boggles.

Coonan's http://www.coonan.com/

or Brady's http://www.propertypartners.ie/property_agent_details.jsp?o=55

FF-linked estate agents were responsible for much of the ridiculous ramping of property prices during the "boom".

Coonan and Charters are the not-obviously-FF ones in the town that I know of. There was also another one who had a retail unit, closed it, yet are still trading online/phone. Can't remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

MYOB wrote: »
    FF-linked estate agents were responsible for much of the ridiculous ramping of property prices during the "boom".

Do you have information that clearly states this? Builders and banks were as much to blame for the ridiculous ramping of prices as you put it. Again it all goes back to a past Government. Lets blame everyone else is the way.

Now back on topic as the OP was looking for an estate agent, I am sure they are clever enough to know who to chose.

Brid Feely Progressive Estate Agents Main Street, Maynooth, Co. Kildare

Bruton Dempsey (Maynooth) Maynooth

Charters Estate Agents Suva House, Main Street, Maynooth

Coonan Real Estate Alliance (Maynooth) Property House, Main Street , Maynooth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

There's no such thing as a good estate agent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

ronaneire wrote: »
    Do you have information that clearly states this?

I don't have information that states that the sky is blue, because its not needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

On a non-political note.................I bought my house through Bríd Feely a couple of years ago and initially thought she was great (because she was friendly and I liked the house and I couldn't see anything wrong with anything).
    I eventually got fed up with her though.................She arrived late to each of my three viewings, told me everything she knew I wanted to hear even if it wasn't strictly true.....eg that the heating system was working....when it wasn't and ended up costing me €3000 for a new boiler and fire, or that the alarm system was also working and that she'd get me the code from the owner ....it wasn't and she didn't! She was never in the office when I called up to Maynooth either, even when I booked a meeting ahead of time.

I know the broken things in the house were ultimately my responsibility to check out and I should have got a plumber etc... but if so, then why did she even bother telling me they worked perfectly if not just to make me buy the house (and pay her commission)

It's not the biggest gripe to have in the bigger scheme of things, but if asked the question "would I use her services again?" ........I'd say no! and I wouldn't recommend her either.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭paddythe goat

know brid she is good lady.....i never had any probs with her over the years....all auctioneers are suppose to do their best for the seller.....the way life works....get over it.....or do your own leg work....not easy....thats why we use these people anda whole lot more....................would you believe me if i told you i wanted work done in my house summer 2014................contacted 3 builders are local and all with good names.......................two i never heard from again....both gave me the line that the down turn did not affect them...................went with number 3....price 40,000k....so maybe that was too small for the other boys....................................................................good auctioneer in celbridge kelly estates near the liffey bridge...give them a call........................
    best of luck....................

Advertisement