Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No lounge mode?

Options
  • 03-10-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

are they for real? thats a MAJOR step backwards in my opinion, yes i know of this online league thing between you and a friend, but what about offline? i guess friendlies will have to do for now on:mad: bye bye stats and bragging rights!

will you miss it?..will they include it in a patch? spend too much time making a broken impact system to include a lounge mode:rolleyes:..nice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Its a pity it gone alright, although I wasnt a huge fan of the cards you could use in lounge mode. You're best bet now would probably be to set up a custom tournament/league for offline play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

They f**** up everything in this game including the poxy tactical defending it's a joke, can't even put a good tackle in, going around jockeying players wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

leagues are 4 player minimum when im looking for 2 players in a league just to keep stats and stuff...stupid idiots no harm just leaving it in but noo:mad:

Advertisement