Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends deal for Emobile?Reps,is this true?

Options
  • 03-10-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Read on another forum about a friends deal for emobile(if you know someone in eircom) were you get a HTC Sensation or Galaxy SII for €140 and then unlimited call, texts and data for €34.50 a month, 18 month contract.
    Is there any reps that can confirm this?If so,could someone PM me with details as I would be very interested in this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

I'd also be keen to know about this offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Triptych

Probably going lots of requests for codes but I'd really appreciate it if someone would pm me a code while the rest of the world is distracted by the iPhone launch!

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

I'll have 2 great deal if it is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

If this was true i'd go for it.

With a code of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Out of principal, you shouldn't get any!

Couldn't ask for just one...had to ask for two.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Soarer wrote: »

Out of principal, you shouldn't get any!

Couldn't ask for just one...had to ask for two.:mad:

I was going to give them both to two poor orphan children so they could communicate with the outside world, you are cruel and heartless, :-).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Oddjob

HTC Sensation or Galaxy SII for €140

It's €149.

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

We are running the family and friends offer (internally) so you would need to know someone working here and they can pass on their code to you. Also I would note the iPhone4 is included in this.

-Steve

Advertisement