Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

faulty esb meter

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

removed, see last post for reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭Tow

comment removed, see last post for reasons

It is very possible the meter tails into the houses are swapped. The OP could open the neighbour’s box and check if their meter stops when he turns off his power.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭beanie10

It is very possible the meter tails into the houses are swapped.

Or were never in the right meter from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Tow wrote: »
    It is very possible the meter tails into the houses are swapped. The OP could open the neighbour’s box and check if their meter stops when he turns off his power.

A few electric heaters installed for the winter for the OP so.

I think a more straight forward explanation is likely though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

ok lads this is the second post in two days I've had to close relating to the ESB.

they have a forum here if you want to talk to them directly.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1349

If your post was removed it relates to this thread, I'm not giving individual reasons as this post covers them all, so lets forget about it and move on please.

Threads were removed for various reasons, please check the charter before you post, watch for topics tending towards legal and or potential defamation issues, and please once again keep the best interests of www.boards.ie and the scope of this forum in mind before posting.

Design78, boards has provided you with a platform to contact the ESB directly on the link above. While many of us recognise that you are in a potentially tricky situation, I think it would be best if you used the "talk to us" forum relating to the ESB.

thanks all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement